Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jane's hankie


Jane's hankie
Originally uploaded by whirledpeas00

I just finished this extra to put in the swap I am sending Jane in my Tawashi town group.
This book in the background is the place I got the pattern for the cupcake. My husband got it for me a Books A Million in Augusta just before we moved out here. It has all sorts of iron on patterns in the back.
I hope she likes it. She told me she likes pink. So what could be better than a cupcake with pink icing that is calorie free.
Marie :)

1 comment:

~ Rhonda ~ said...

Hi Marie - absolutely adorable! You are multitalented - I love embroidery but can't see the hole in the cross stitch fabric anymore and don't trust myself to do real embroidery, even with an iron on to follow LOL! You should sell these - the cutest things I've ever seen, and I'm old - so I've seen a LOT LOL! :o)
Hugs!