Sunday, May 2, 2010

Easy Chicken Enchiladas


Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Originally uploaded by whirledpeas00

2 cans reduced fat condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream FF
1 jar of Picante Sauce (used Pace Mild)
4 tsp. chili powder
4 cups chopped chicken cooked (I grilled it on the Foreman grill)
1 cup grated cheese (use what you like, I used WW grated)
7 Tortillas ( I used a low calorie brand, large size)
3 green onions (garnish)

Stir the soup not diluted, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder
add chicken and cheese.
Fill the tortillas up leaving about 2 or 3 cups of filling to smother the top with. Sprinkle with extra cheese if you like and bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes covered. Garnish with green onions. I used a 9 X13 pan. I divided this up for my husbands lunches this week.
I made it with a rice side dish and corn.

No comments: