Here is the newest batch. I took 4 cups of water from a gallon jug and heated it in the microwave. I steeped 10 bags of tea in it and added 2 cups of sugar. The sugar gets eaten up by the SCOBY so it is not in the end product. Then I added the rest of the gallon and 3/4 of another gallon of water. I mixed it all up and made sure it was not too warm so that it killed the SCOBY. I slid back in the smaller SCOBY and then the larger one on top. I then poured back on the top the remaining liquid I saved. Now I wait 2 to 3 weeks again to bottle the next batch. I will take photos of the new SCOBY on top if you are interested.