Saturday, June 21, 2008

Anniversary

Our Anniversary was last night. When I came home Jeremiah had a beautiful jewelry box for me he had picked out. He is always so secretive about where he gets things. Inside I found a pretty rose charm for a necklace or my charm bracelet in black hills gold. He also picked out this great card. I loved it all. I was planning this surprise evening for him along with a card, chocolate and some Astronomy magazines. He had a bad headache so we only did part of the evening and cut it short so he could go home and rest.
We went to http://www.boonshoftmuseum.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17
First we went to a program in a dome theater room about our nights sky. Where they talked about what stars were going to be out tonight. Then we went to the observatory and looked at Saturn through a big telescope. I saw the rings around it. It was amazing. It was just dusk so we could have stayed to see more but J's headache was getting bad. I had planned to go to a laser light show afterwards that was set to Metal music (his favorite kind of music). But we skipped that for now. It was and interesting place.

No comments: