Friday, June 13, 2008

knit bag - Lotorp


I just finished knitting this bag this week. It is a pattern first saw some ladies making at the LYS in Augusta, GA. I love the pattern. It is very easy to make and this is the second one I have made.
http://www.theknittinggarden.com/noro-revisited.htm
Here is the book and all the items in it. I did purchase the Noro yarn to make the bag with. I wanted a few pratice runs on the pattern before I used the Noro Iro. I noticed someone else in Ravelry made this bag in this colorway and I liked it. I am thinking about felting it since it is wool. I wanted a photo before and after .
Tonight Jeremiah took me to see a field with fireflys. I don't believe I have ever seen fireflys before. I think maybe we saw one (singular) one time on our balcony in Georgia. I wasn't really convinced it was a true firefly since I had never seen them before.

No comments: