Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jermiah's Sunday morning brunch


Jermiah's Sunday morning brunch
Originally uploaded by whirledpeas00

I thought I would take a photo. I just love making blueberry items. They are always so moist. I made the usual sugar free items. Because who needs sugar in the morning. Who really wants to crash later on. Sometimes I do make cinnamon rolls or something with sugar. Normally I try to stay away from it so everyone has happy weekends. I used a low fat biscuit mix you add water to. I added some splenda and vanilla and blueberries. We never eat real bacon around here. We always have turkey bacon. No one really likes the fat on real bacon at our house. I did find a super yummy turkey bacon at Sam's last week. I purchased this big package and cut it up and put small packages in the freezer.

It has been a bit rainy for the last week. Currently there are children out side in the rain in this giant puddle playing. They must be freezing. As I saw 3 of them swimming in it. They are completely soaked, someone is going to be in trouble shortly.

I have been putting together this swap for Tawashi (kitchen scrubbers) in Ravelry. I have done many swaps but I have never been in charge of putting one together. So far I have 14 people from various countries that have signed up. I will have to let you know how many people end up signing up for the swap. This should be interesting. It is my job to match them all up and make sure everyone knows who is sending to who.
Hopefully all goes well with this. I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: