Saturday, May 17, 2008

Things around here on Saturday

Today I went out and ran some errands this morning. I went to a meeting in the morning and then stopped by the Dayton Mall. It was rather far from our house but I wanted to check out a store in it. I came home and made a brunch of some cinnamon swirl bread for Jeremiah.
I was off at 4:30 yesterday (yea! me) to go to a going away party for a man in my office. We all met at a pub in the Beaver Creek mall area. I stayed just a bit and sipped on some lemon water as I am not a big drinker. When I left there I came home and Jeremiah took me on a long walk around our neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods. There is two ponds in another housing development down the street so we walked over there an took a look around. Last night we checked out the moon with the new telescope. I planted some flowers in the front yard while Jeremiah was bringing out the telescope and setting it up.
I made some potato soup for Jeremiah's supper with breadsticks. His jaw was hurting from getting dental work done so we stuck with soft foods for supper for him.
I need to get some grocery shopping done today. I think I will run out to the commissary in a bit. It is the closest place to purchase groceries to where we are living now.
The pool is officially open today. No one is out there but a duck at the moment. I am wanting to get a picture of the duck in the pool. Tomorrow is a wine and cheese party out at the pool given by the development. I am hoping it is rather quiet as J is currently working nights and trying to sleep in the day.
I just got a message that a new swap I signed up has now started. It is another pink swap. My partner is named Ckaroline and lives in Denmark. http://www.flickr.com/photos/karolines_retro/ This should be interesting. It is funny I keep getting partners from far away places.
I will post more about that later on.
Marie :)

No comments: